CRACKBERRYRANTZ

YOU ARE NOW FREE TO RANT ABOUT ANYTHING

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Homeless People


Homeless people are generally no good, as far as I'm concerned; they ask you for money on nearly every street corner, they smell offensively bad when you get too close to them on the subway, and they burst your bubble of day-to-day complacency by making you acknowledge that they are literally, totally, and completely fucked in life. These are the people for whom the whole "things will be better in heaven" church thing was created.

For one, I think that this total disregard for my desire to continue on with my life while pretending that nobody would ever dare eat my half-eaten tuna salad out of the garbage is unfair.

Now, you might think I'm being unfair, and maybe even heartless, but that's not the case. I'm actually driving at a bigger problem in America, and the hobos just happen to waft the smell of it in my face. The problem is that people in America are always looking for handouts, including the bums. Beggars are apparently, finally, becoming choosers. They are choosing what they will do for money, and they've decided to simply ask for it. What ever happened to working hard for your money, and saving up for that brand new Cadillac? What I mean by this is...

What ever happened to sucking dick for crack?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't want a 55 year old homeless guy to suck my dick, regardless of whether he is looking for crack money or not. But, I do want him to at least offer.

I want him to say: "I'll suck your dick for crack."

Ultimately, then I can walk away and think to myself, "At least one homeless man in New York remembers that this city was built on the services industry."

Seriously though, consider that most of them have no teeth. It might not be that bad.

Just food for thought.

No comments: